Monday, May 21, 2007

Gardening, but...


Mother's Day weekend was the perfect time to get some plants/shrubs for the backyard. It was perfect timing because Mom was here. After doing some rummage sale browsing (OK - we did buy a few items), we did the plant shopping and then the plant planting. Aaron was pleased to have a gardening partner. Working into the evening made it difficult to get additional pictures - but you can clearly see that Mom and Aaron did much of the work. (Thank you both for the beautiful backyard!)


*I also want to thank Mom for coming to spend some time with me while Aaron was in Mesa Verde for a week with his students. We did a lot of hanging out and visiting. I am so glad she could be here! (Thank you for making the trip Mom! It meant the world to me!)

1 comment:

Ann said...

I can't wait to see it! We've been doing some landscaping of our own - what a job! Looking forward to spending the week with you - only a little more than 3 weeks away.