Sunday, July 15, 2007

Biking, biking, biking

Whew! I am now a safer biker -- with my new helmet. It looks similar to this picture, but I chose not to include an actual photo of me - so as not to scare anyone.


What a wonderful bike ride we had this evening. Starting out on some nice paths, we decided to set a destination goal: Jeanna's house. We made it to their home in less than 1/2 hour. Surprise! (I am teaching Aaron the art of just popping in on friends.) After a pleasant visit, we biked back in about 15 minutes (a more direct route). I wish I had a photo of the beautiful sunset view we had on our ride -- I guess you'll have to visit so you, too, can enjoy the majesty of the Rockies.

**We skipped the ice cream - even though today was National Ice Cream Day!

Stay cool in this hot summer weather!

No comments: